DEPARTMENT OF STATISTICS
by Ioannis Ntzoufras.
- Erratum for the first printing [Final 25/8/2009].
- Erratum for the second printing (cumulative to the erratum of the 1st printing) [Updated 3/11/2009].
- Erratum for the third printing (cumulative to the erratum of the 1st printing) [Updated 1/2/2012].
- All errata (for the 1st and 2nd printing) [Updated 1/2/2012].
- Corrected pages 319-321 of example 9.4 [UPDATED 1/2/2012]
I would like to express my gratitude to Dimitris Fouskakis (National Technical University of Athens, Greece), Louis Kates (Canada), MaryAnn Morgan-Cox (Baylor University, USA), Hao Liya (China) and Stefanos Dimitrakopoulos (University of Warwick, UK) for their corrections and comments on the first printing of the book.
Additionally, I would also like to thank for the intriguing queries , comments and discussions generated by Dipankar Bandyopadhyay (Medical University of South Carolina, USA), Han-Chiang Ho (Carlos III University, Spain), Jun Li (University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA), Su-Ping Liu (Carlos III University, Spain), Zane Zhang (Pacific Biological Station, Canada), Vijay Bonthapally (The University of Lousianna, USA), Ofir Levy, Harry Singh and Ryan Black.
Special thanks to Michael E. Meredith (Wildlife Conservation Society Malaysia Program, Malaysia) for sending a detailed report with comments, suggestions and errors that helped me to improve the book in the 3rd printing.
I would also like to thank Chengjin Chu for his queries on the ``within-subject correlation'', Olalekan Uthman (University of Birmingham) for his corrections on example 9.4, and Mark Chambers for noting a correction in page 313. Finally I would like to thank Phil Turk for his useful comments and corrections.
Additionally, for the 3rd printing, I would like to thank
- Magdalini Daskalopoulou (Athens University of Economics and Business) for her corrections in Chapters 1 and 3.
- Efstratia Charitidou and Dimitris Fouskakis (National Technical University of Athens) for their corrections in Chapter 11.
- Philip Turk his corrections and comments in Chapters 2, 3, 8, 11 and in the Appendix.
- Dinos Perakis for his corrections in Chapters 8 and 9.
- Gudbjort Gylfadottir for his correction in Chapters 1.
- Efstratia Charitidou for her corrections in Chapters 1,2 and 11.
- Gheorghe Doros for his corrections in Chapters 8 and 9 (especially for correcting the variance of the zero inflated models in page 288).
- Vladimir Britikov (correction of gamma coefficient in page 9); David Evans (summation in eq. 8.6).
- Quan Li (clarification in page 17).
All Contents Copyright.
Last revised: 01-02-2012